If you have a question about printed circuit boards (PCBs) that isn't answered here, please contact us.
Find out more about PCB design, manufacturing, pricing and administration in our frequently asked questions.
Contract Assembly - Payment
- How can I pay? We accept payments by cheque, cash, direct credit into our bank account or PayPal.
- Can I pay by PayPal? Yes. However, we will charge a PayPal fee of between 3-4% of the total amount.
- Can I open a credit account if I am a first time customer? We deal with new customers on COD (cash on delivery) basis. After couple of dealings, we can consider opening a standard credit account.
- In which circumstances, do I need to pay in advance? For sizable assembly orders, we always require advance payment to cover our PCB and component cost. This arrangement applies to credit account holders too.
- Do unpaid invoices incur penalties? Yes. We may apply 2 to 2.5% interest per month for all unpaid invoices, depending on the track record of each customer.
We are one-stop solution provider for all your contract assembly requirements. We have the capability and resources to provide PCB assemblies, as well as cable and harness assemblies.
What our customers say?
QualiEco Circuits Limited is an excellent supplier to us! We appreciate the quality of service and support that we receive from QualiEco Circuits. They always deliver what is promised
For printed circuit boards (PCBs) or PCB assembly you can count on. Talk to the friendly and experienced team at QualiEco Circuits, Australia.